Touching lives in our communities and nations, the God way.
We do not want to waste our lives; we want to spend them serving the Living God in ways that will last into eternity. As Christians, we think that this happens as we:
Teach all that God has commanded.
Grow as disciples in repentance & faith.
Go and reach the communities and nations around us with the gospel.
All of this, and all of our life as redeemed children of God, is governed by our biblical, gospel convictions, which are summarised in what we believe in, which is gladly affirmed by all our members.
What We Believe
- “THE BIBLE” is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God (II Tim. 3:15-17). There is ONE GOD, eternally existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- Everything God has created is good. God is therefore mindful of nature even as He is mindful of people.
- The Deity of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His earthly miracles, His vivid and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right Hand of the Father, His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule are unbeatable.
- In the BLESSED HOPE – the rapture of the Church at Christ’s second coming.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.
- Regeneration by the HOLY SPIRIT is essential for personal salvation.
- The redemptive work of Christ on THE CROSS provides healing for the body in response to believing prayer.
- The BAPTISM IN THE HOLY SPIRIT, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it, with the evidence of “speaking in tongues”.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is able to live a HOLY LIFE.
- In the RESURRECTION of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
- The Great Commission is the mandate of every child of God and that the Gospel must surely reach every part of the world.
- We love the lord our God and also love our neighbours as ourselves.
- We were commanded to follow all the commands of our God that we may possess the good land and pass it on to our children as inheritance forever (1 Chronicles 28:8).